camerontech
camerontech, auto technician
Experience:  diagnostic auto tech
89602740

I need to replace all the bulbs on both sides of my climate

Customer Question

I need to replace all the bulbs on both sides of my climate control. Question is how do you remove the climate control to replace them. I need steps from start to finish. Thanks.
Category: Acura
Expert:  camerontech replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

My name is ***** ***** I am a licenced diagnostic technician with over 20 years experience.

I will do my best to help you with your automotive problem. Please remember, I cannot see, hear or feel your vehicle which can make diagnosing very complicated and some vehicle require extensive diagnotics that require certain diagnostics computers that can not be done over a computer or phone.Please be patient as I am not online 24 hours a day, as I do work, but I do check my page every day.A positive rating is always appreciated for my time and knowledge to help you with your problem.

Here are the directions for removing your unit. I will include attachments that are with it. there are quite a few.

• Eject all the discs before removing the audio unit to prevent damaging the CD/DVD player's load mechanism.

• Put on gloves to protect your hands.

• Take care not to scratch the dashboard and related parts.

• Lay a workshop towel under the parts when working on them to protect the face panel from scratches or other damage.

1. Make sure you have the anti-theft codes for the audio system.

2. Remove the center console trimand center console panel.

3. Remove the dashboard center vent.

1. Remove the bolts, then pull out the audio-HVAC display module assembly (A).

2. Disconnect the connectors (B, C), then remove the audio-HVAC display module assembly.

3. Install the audio-HVAC display module assembly in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:

• Make sure all connectors and AM/FM antenna sublead are secure.

• Enter the anti-theft codes for the audio system

4 to 6

to 8

to 11

10

last one - phew!

there is quite a few to download but pictures are better than words.

any probs, let me know.

Thanks and I appreciate a positive rating!

cam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This doesn't help me much I need a video

Im sorry this isnt the info you were looking for.

have you checked you tube?.

that will be the only place that you might find a video. These are directions straight from acura. I dont think i have ever seen a video.

you tube only. We are professional licenced auto techs giving professional advice. not youtubers.

these diagrams should be more than enough to help you though. ITs pretty self explanitory

cam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how does it work do I pay 30 bucks for the info? It said if I wasn't satisfied I didn't have to pay the whole amount. I'm sorry but I'm not satisfied I expected more

I honestly dont know how mutch more you are going to get??.

Im going to opt out of this question, and another tech might be able to find a step by step video.

you are welcome for the extensive diagrams i gave you.

good luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanna cancel I don't think I'll get what I'm looking for so can you please not avoid it when I want a refund and I don't want anther tech I never asked for one