Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

2009 acura tsx yaw sensor location. And how to get to it

Customer Question

Category: Acura
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

It is located underneath the center console at bottom of shifter assembly. I have attached directions for you

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

for some reason all the directions didnt upload, here are the rest

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do get to the A screws next to the shifter
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

is yours manual or automatic transmission

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Auto
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I use a stubby socket set and wrench set. If you dont have a set small enough for the tight space, then remove the shifter assembly. Directions are attached

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?