Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

ACRAMSTR

Im driving a 2005 Acura MDX
MY

Customer Question

Customer: HI ACRAMSTR
My name is Ravi
Im driving a 2005 Acura MDX
MY Radio and Navigation stopped working and i looked at the fuse #9 under the hood and it looks good. Is there anywhere else that i should be looking at.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: also My AC is not working since yesterday even at Low setting it is blasting HEAT.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Acura Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, there are actually several fuses involved beyond that one. Check fuses #11 and #13 in passenger compartment passenger side fuse box, fuses #1, #8, and #9 in the passenger compartment driver side fuse box, and fuse #48 in the engine compartment fuse box

If all are ok, let me know

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks