justinsbg
justinsbg, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  I have 10 years of automotive experience, an associates degree, and ASE certifications.
27674784

I have a 2007 MDX and am getting multiple warnings: Check

Customer Question

I have a 2007 MDX and am getting multiple warnings: Check DRL System, check ABS system? Just want to know what I am looking at before taking the car anywhere?
Category: Acura
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.

Without knowing the specific codes for each system I can only give you my experienced opinion as to what the problems are. For the DRL light this is most likely due to a inoperative headlight. With the engine running go out to the front of the vehicle. Make sure both headlights are on. If not, replace that inoperative bulb and the DRL light should go out. The ABS light can be a bit more complex. In most cases this light comes on when there is a faulty wheel speed sensor. That is the most common thing that I see. I work on only Honda/Acura vehicles 5 days a week so I know the brand well. You can go by somewhere like Advance Auto to have them scan the computer for you for free and they can tell you the exact code associated with the ABS system. I can give you a more clear direction then.

You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there won't be additional charges for asking questions after you rate so if you need more information just ask me. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perfect, there is a headlight out. I read about "AutoZone" but was not sure, I will try them out for more info. Thank you
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

No problem. Remember to rate me positively so I get credit.

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Please remember that I have not been paid and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. If you have any more questions let me know. Thanks

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.