justinsbg
justinsbg, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  I have 10 years of automotive experience, an associates degree, and ASE certifications.
27674784

I posted my issue yesterday, and proceed with the Napa brand

Customer Question

I posted my issue yesterday, and proceed with the Napa brand block test, the test yield negative meaning the head is good the test fluid kept the blue color...now hope for an specialist on this vehicle to lead me the right way...what would be the next
step to fix this vehicle
Category: Acura
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

. I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, also DON’T RATE THE ANSWER yet, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. What is the problem? I do not see any description of what is going on. Can you please fill me in?