Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

I just changed the battery on my 2000 acura TL the sticker

Customer Question

Hi Andrew , I am Dominic and I just changed the battery on my 2000 acura TL the sticker code is B00515234A
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can post the question you have as well as what you are trying to do , I will try and help you. Post back with complete information and as many details as you can and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the code to reset my 2000 Acura tl radio ,here is the # ***** the radio B00515234A ,could you get it or if not I would like a refund. Thank you for looking into this matter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the code for the radio for my 2000 Acura to ,serial #B00515234A
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is your phone# *****
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately we do not have access to this code, in order to get this code you are going to need to contact your Acura dealer along with proof of ownership and then can provide you this code.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you could not help me, I did go to the Acura website and was informed to bring the car over ,before going to your website. So that means you did not get what I needed, do I get a refund?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this information has to come from the dealer, you can get a refund by contacting customer support.