Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a d and a j popping up on my climate diagnostic check

Customer Question

I have a d and a j popping up on my climate diagnostic check please help
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can indicate a fault with a component with the climate control system control unit or one of the components it monitors or controls.What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes checked using a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.If you can get the codes read out and post the code info here this will help us locate the fault just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now its showing a code q the blowers work just hot air
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get the fault codes checked at all to see what codes were set?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have access to the codes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Is there any way you can get the fault codes checked at all?