Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

What is the fix # 12 fuse that keeps blowing? there are some

Customer Question

what is the fix for a # ***** fuse that keeps blowing? there are some melted wires that apparently are involved. The shift interlock, power seat, auto-dimming and other electrical systems are involved. also, the care will start but then dies.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
The fix for the fuse blowing is going to be to rewire what is melted or replace that wiring harness. It is shorting out the fuse and blowing it.
I need to know EXACTLY where the melted wires are located, and their colors and I may be able to pull a wiring diagram that will help in rewiring it and checking the components those wires go to.