Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I keep my 2001 MDX as a vacation house car. A new battery

Customer Question

I keep my 2001 MDX as a vacation house car. A new battery was installed July 2015. I keep it hooked to a battery tender when i'm away for 2 mos at a time. When I fisrt arrive 9/01/2015 the car started up fine, but I did not dive it. The next day it did not start so I hooked it up to the battery tender again for a few hours then drive it around for 2 hours. I could not start it the next a.m. so had it towed to a mechanic. They had it for 1.5 days and say it started at least 5 times. I wnet to pick it up tonight and the battery turned over but the car did not start. The place was closed.
The tow truck driver did say he could hear the fuel pump running. Thanks for you advice
Category: Acura
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
Hopefully you got it resolved but if not, I need to know if the immobilizer/security light is on or flashing