Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

05 TL with headlight issue on passenger side. Changed

Customer Question

05 TL with headlight issue on passenger side. Changed bulb...nada. Fog lamps and turn indicator working. Not getting a voltage reading on connector and continuity is .04 ohms. Battery keeps draining as well. Seems like a harness to me. Thoughts?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this does sound like a possible electrical fault with the wiring harness leading to the head light itself needing repaired.I have seen shorted wiring cause issues like this here in some cases as well as the control module that powers or controls the light fail and cause the battery drain and the light issue.I would inspect and trace the harness for any damage and repair any found at fault.If this is checked over and all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete