Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My question is the exact same as someone else posted 2 years

Customer Question

My question is the exact same as someone else posted 2 years ago about a 2004 Acura RSX. Mine is a 2002 RSX base manual. I has to replace the starter, removed the upper intake manifold plenum, I also damaged the IMRT wiring harness. The connector had pulled apart, it was re-soldered. The voltage was checked and looks good. Car does not run or idle rough, but keeps trowing codes p1077 and p1078.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect and make sure the upper intake plenum is not leaking at all.If it is leaking the gasket will need replaced and can cause this here.If this is o.k. check all wiring in the area of repair to see if any wiring is found to be an issue at all.If a fault is found with the wiring or any of the repairs done this will need corrected to resolve this here.
Thanks Pete