Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

NOt sure if you know which solution I'm looking at. I have

Customer Question

NOt sure if you know which solution I'm looking at. I have the same issue, but on a 2009 Acura RDX. Need to remove the center console lid to reupholster it. I have the upholstery piece, just need to get the lid off without breaking anything.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please include visuals if possible. I realize you probably can't see the link I was looking at, it was a solution for a 2007 Acura RDX for removing the lid of the center armrest/console.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

I have uploaded the directions with diagrams for you

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks