Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a 2004 MDX touring. I sent the nav DVD to Alpine and

Customer Question

I have a 2004 MDX touring. I sent the nav DVD for repair to Alpine and got it back this weekend. It updates the software but when it get to the code screen it does not allow me to enter the code. Any ideas as to what is wrong?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you are unable to enter the code in any way as it will not let you this can indicate a fault with the new software installed as it may need reinstalled again.I have seen this occur before after software install has been done.
Thanks Pete