Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Drivers side headlamp only has 6.5 volts feeding it

Customer Question

Category: Acura
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have traced the wire under the dash to a grey plug and the drop in voltage is not in the connection of the plug
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the drop in voltage comes after the connection to the plug this indicates the wire itself is either corroded or damaged needing repaired or replaced.If you still have the same drop at the connection let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete