Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda/Acura Mechanic
Experience:  I have worked on Acura and Honda vehicles for over 30 years. I have an associates degree in automotive and factory training.
75670266

My Acura MDX alarm is going off...I only have my valet key /

Customer Question

Hello my Acura MDX alarm is going off...I only have my valet key / it was locked in the car AAA let me into the car but now the horn won't stop honking....my master key is in another city
Category: Acura
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

Sorry to hear of your predicament. Use the valet key in the drivers door lock cylinder. Turn the key to the lock then unlock position. If this does not work the first try repeat the procedure. There is a switch on the lock cylinder that should tell the alarm to shut off.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. I will continue to help after the rating until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thanks again! ~Honda-Man