Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Acura TL 2010 6 speed manual awd. Ignition turns over

Customer Question

Acura TL 2010 6 speed manual awd. Ignition turns over normally but car does not start
Category: Acura
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** *****
You have given very little info etc..
You need to start by checking the fuel supply to the engine - and then to the cylinders.
You also need to check for ignition power / spark at the plugs ..and go from there.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out.
-- Best Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a rather standard response that came much too late to be of any help. I was looking for specific information on commonly reported problems for my model and year.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello again -
This is MIKE who answered you above.
Im sorry but I cannot guess - or should I be expected to guess at what you were "looking for"...
You say "this is rather a standard response"... and "that came much to late to be of any help".
First - your question was extremely basic - as I pointed out.. If you went to any garage -and just left that info with them - the way they would HAVE to work forward, is the way I outlined for you..
All you basically said was, the car wont start... so what really did you expect.?.. It was a very basic question with no background info whatsoever - you didn't bother to fill anything at all in in the Already tried section, and proffered the min price.. Again really, what then did you expect.? You were given the option to increase the value and therefore to increase the value of the answer / time that could be spent on it...which you didn't do.
Too - you say / complain its a rather standard response that "came much too late to be of any use" ... which tells me, you have fixed it anyway or don't require any help anymore..
Kind Rgds to you , MIKE.