Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am buying an end of season 2015 Acura SH AWD 3.5L TL now

Customer Question

I am buying an end of season 2015 Acura SH AWD 3.5L TL now in July 2015. Have the 9 speed transmission problems been resolved by software patches on my new car?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
The answer is NO they have not all been resolved, and more concerns will rise. However they are continually releasing new updates to the computer strategy. So it may get worse before it gets better. You need to keep checking in with the dealer about every 8000 miles to make sure you have the most recent update installed, until its out of warranty. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris