Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

RL: 2005 rl acura Car was in because of ac condenssor fan

Customer Question

2005 rl acura
Car was in because of ac condenssor fan motor was burned we replace it from dealer. AC was not working we evacuate and recharge it but still not blowing cold air AC clutch was on and climate control is working fine we can turn on and off the ac compressor also mode and air mixing actuator are working fine
then we suspect AC compressor we change it with the used one same thing guages on the AC Machine are low side 90 and high side 120 not moving.
then we change compressor with the brand new denso but still same then we got another compressor new and also change expension valve and AC Condensor too still same thing we also blow lines and evaporator too we took the evaporator out it was looking fine
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Is the compressor even cooling the lines to the evaporator making them cold and wet? The pressures indicate a restricted condenser. Did you get any debris when you did the flush? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I already replace the new condenser, new expension valve just the evaporator
AC Compressor first change with the used one because of expensive then change new from denso but it is same thing i got another new compressor but.....
i took the evaporator out looks fine flush it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no lines cold or wet just normal
The compressor sure is acting like it is a weak, not able to get the high side pressure up or there is no restriction in the system to change it over to low pressure. Can you warranty out the expansion valve and see if the one removed has signs of metal contamination.