Steve
Steve, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Honda Platinum level master tech,ase certified
13523613

MDX: I have an Acura MDX 2005 model which i have been searching

Customer Question

I have an Acura MDX 2005 model which i have been searching in vain for the position of its engine number, can you help me with a real picture showing the position of the engine number?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
the engine number is ***** just right of center, front, by radiator, on the side of the block
see picture in this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/roj9c6df8i18mcn/134848340.gif?dl=0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The picture in the link doesn't show the engine number location, it is displaying something in the interior of the car,, i was hoping for an actual photograph of what a sample number looks like and the exact position as i have been battling to find this
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry. I posted the wrong link. I do not have an actual picture of the location at this time. Just this drawing:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wkxapqizlb29wmh/120079525.gif?dl=0
If this does not help you I can opt out and see if another expert has the time or 2005 MDX in thier bay to take a picture of.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have this drawing but it still hasn't helped me locate the number , that is the reason i was seeking an actual picture showing this number, and also if this is visible without disassembling anything. A picture is really what i would like to see
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for some assistance, no one is replying me again