Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

Andrew,My mechanic recently installed new Sensen struts

Customer Question

Hi Andrew,
My mechanic recently installed new Sensen struts on to my 2002 acura mdx touring model. Every time i turn the steering wheel it sounds like to springs are making an expansion sound. Can you tell me why this may be occurring? This sound was not happening before the struts were installed. But the struts needed to be replaced.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the spring are making any type of noise since the struts were replaced then it most likely the springs are not mounted correctly and you need to return to the installer and have him recheck his install. There should be no noise at all if they are installed correctly.