Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

TL: I had my stereo on while I was driving my 2009 Acura TL

Customer Question

I had my stereo on while I was driving my 2009 Acura TL and it was working fine then the next time I drove it and went to turn it on nothing worked on the console for the stereo on my 2009 Acura TL stopped working, no power and nothing on the display screen to indicate that the radio, cd player, etc were on, but the compass, clock,etc are displayed and functioning. I checked #23 fuse in the drivers side, but the fuse is fine. Are there any relays that also could cause such a problem? Are there other possible causes for this to happen.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault with the radio itself needing removed and repaired or replaced or an issue with one or more electrical connections coming loose from the stereo.If all fuses are o.k. have the connections checked and if they are o.k. I suspect the radio will need repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete