thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

Mdx: 2006 MDX touring w/nav, entCruise not working since

Customer Question

2006 MDX touring w/nav, ent
Cruise not working since airbag replaced. Light on dash switch doesn't come on, cruise doesn't work. Would like to check if it's a fuse, not sure which one. Can't decipher the acronyms. Would this be the box under the hood, or on the drivers side?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No further help needed, thanks.

Just for your info, it turns out the horn doesn't work either. Both the horn contact and the steering wheel controls for the cruise control run through the same slip-ring connector as the airbag sensors. The Acura guys obviously forgot to reconnect when they replaced the air bag. It's going back to the dealer tomorrow.

Glad you got it resolved.