Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech
6166830

Mdx: Hey I'm having issues with my 07 mdx. Few days ago the

Customer Question

Hey I'm having issues with my 07 mdx. Few days ago the car died and had to be boosted. Ever since then it clicks a few times but eventually starts after a few seconds or on the second try. Now while driving the radio randomly shuts off and the screen goes to the start up screen. The battery was just changed last year. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
hi did you have the battery tested i know you replaced it last year but did you have it tested again ??
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
a weak battery will cause the starter to click when trying to start and can cause other electrical part like the radio to ack up so test the battery and if it fail the test replace it i thing you will find that this is your problem