Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

MDX: My 2004 Acura MDX recently started making a slight squealing

Customer Question

My 2004 Acura MDX recently started making a slight squealing noise from the rear ac vents, but only when breaking and with the ac on. I can hear water sloshing from the vents.
How do I drain it or fix the problem?
Thank you,
Keith
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If your vehicle has rear ac then it most likely has a rear ac evaporator.In this case the drain for the evaporator that allows any moisture build up is plugged up and needs cleared out to correct this issue here.You will have to inspect and clean out the drain for this fault.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No kidding! Already knew that. I even stated it in my initial question. Did you actually read what I was asking?