Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Integra: i have 2000 intgra acura and car will not start.how

Customer Question

i have 2000 intgra acura and car will not start.how to reset alarm.was in car clean car with music on.car started and drove 1/2 block and it stopped

yes I have unplugged battery for 5 min

Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check for any electronics that may have become wet and caused the no start issue when the vehicle was cleaned.In some cases an electrical component or connection can become wet and cause this issue here and needs dried out.If this is checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete