Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

I HAVE A 2003 ACURA CL TYPE S AND IT DOES NOT START,TURNS

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2003 ACURA CL TYPE S AND IT DOES NOT START,TURNS OVER BUT DOESN'T START WE REPLACED THE MAIN RELAY AND THAT DID NOT FIX THE PROBLEM, ANY OTHER IDEAS WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse , proper fuel pressure and good compression. If you can check each one of these things and post back with which one you are lacking I will try and help you get this resolved.