Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

RL: I have a 1999 Acura RL 3.5. I just want to make sure that

Customer Question

I have a 1999 Acura RL 3.5. I just want to make sure that I'm ordering the right part for it. The power steering is messing up. Every time I put fluid in it. It drains right out. i keep hearing this noise, especially when i turn the stereing wheel. Where I put the fluid in, it has three hoses attached to it. i know these crooked mechanics are going to charge me just to tell me which hose to buy. HELP.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
You have described this as the fluid leaking from the pump which would indicate a faulty pump and odds are it is faulty because its been ran with low fluid. Is there any way you can attach a picture pointing out where the leak is?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris