thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

My son is stuck in the garage at Atlanta airpor Read more: http://www

Customer Question

My son is stuck in the garage at Atlanta airport and his key for won't open the doors nor will the key.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello are you still needing assistance ?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you still need assistance , hopefully he is ok by now. Sorry for the delay in response there may have not been a expert available we have been trying to keep up with the flow. Lou
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I asked my question before 7pm and NEVER got a response. And for some reason I was charged!! I want the charges reversed ASAP, I am now concerned about EVER USING THIS SITE AGAIN IF THE CHARGE COMES THRU BUT NO ANSWERS,
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Please there is no worry you will be refunded. I will put in for your refund no problem. I had responded to you 1 hour after your question had posted , so please understand we are here to help. Sometimes questions that are asked are too hard for some experts or at that time the expert in your category may have been busy assisting other customers. , we are try to the 100% money back , sorry we could not help faster. Please do not let that turn you away from our site. We do help people , we are real people trying to help those that need help. Sometimes the expectation is a little too high but we always try our best. Sorry again for the first experience you have had. I will submit for your refund now. Lou