Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

Tl type s: the orange triangle light at engine light comes

Customer Question

the orange triangle light at engine light comes on the VA a light thinking I'm not sure why that keeps coming on 2003 Acura TL Type S
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This light come on when the computer system sees a fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to know what is failing you are going to need to start with having the computer system scanned and the fault codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there.