thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

I have an '04 Acura RL.

Customer Question

I have an '04 Acura RL. When I turn the headlights on manually, I get only a passenger side low beam, no driver's side low beam. When the headlights come on automatically, I get both driver's side and passenger side headlights. Why does this happen and what will it take both in repairs and cost to fix the problem?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris,
I am still anxious to learn what my problem is. Please respond by email when you have a solution. Your company has already taken $24 from my credit card account.
C.J. Safron