Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

TL: BigBob, I had the rear struts replaced on my 2004

Customer Question

Hello BigBob, I had the rear struts replaced on my 2004 TL and now there's quite a bit of squeaking and rattling. Any suggestions on where to start to isolate and fix?
thanks
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
What needs to be done from here is to have the repair that was done inspected to see if there are any loose or incorrectly installed components.I have seen loose bolts or incorrect installation of components or bolts cause this fault here and had to correct it.Since this sounds like this only occurred after the repairs above were done I would have the repairs checked to see if you can pinpoint the cause.
Thanks Pete