Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

3.2 TL: I need the radio code 1999 acura 3.2 TL vin

Customer Question

I need the radio code for my 1999 acura 3.2 TL vin number 19uua5659xa030389
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one has posted a radio code here.This can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may be able to get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can obtain this code from the link below.If neither of these are an option for you on this let me know.
https://radio-navicode.acura.com/
Thanks Pete