Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I bought an acura 2003 TL. I can seem to find the code. I

Customer Question

I bought an acura 2003 TL. I can seem to find the code. I called the dealer and they need a serial number of the radio. How do I get the serial number. Where is it located. I can't seem to find it. I need the serial number to get the code. Please help.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Usually the dealer will put a radio ID card in the glove box usually with the owners manual and it will be printed on that.If it isn't located their at all look for a sticker stuck to the glove box somewhere and this is usually the number.If neither of these help let me know.
Thanks Pete