Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

3.2 TL: Acura 3.2 TL radio code

Customer Question

Acura 3.2 TL radio code
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Acura 3.2 TL, year 2000 radio code, with Serial number B00498507A
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one here has replied with a radio code.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this may be due to the correct person that can get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can obtain this code from the link below.If neither of these are options for you on this model here let me know.
https://radio-navicode.acura.com/
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Pete for your response. I had already tried that Web site before contacting justanswer. For some reason it keeps telling me the serial number may not be correct. I looked up the serial number directly from the top of the radio set. If you do have another solution, kindly let me know.Epie
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Most likely that web site is unable to get the code then if you pulled the serial number off the radio itself.This looks like a dealer is the only option to get this code unfortunately.I would check with a dealer to see if they will give you this info.In some cases they may not charge for it.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete looking forward to hearing from you.
thanks Epie
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Did you get my last response from early this morning?
Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was it the mail about getting the code from a dealer? If so, I did get the email. I am open to calling a dealer who may provide the number. It is a used car and did not come with the code.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I would try a dealer and if they cannot help you I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can help more here just let me know.
Thanks Pete