Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

My hands free link is locked

Customer Question

My hands free link is locked
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Toyota has released a service bulletin that may help you to find and trouble shoot the problem . See it in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Hands%20free%20TSB%20May%207.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ron! First of all, you send me a link which allows for a PDF download regarding a trouble shooting guide for an Acra Hands Free Link. The guide lists everything that is in my Acura Handbook. I asked for help 2 days ago and and was expecting a one on one regarding an answer - not a link that provides no answer. Why would I pay $15.00 for this when I could have gone to an Acra Dealer and resoloved this matter already. Very disappointed! What steps do I need to take to get refunded?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately something can not be repaired over the internet due to the complex nature of the device, I have submitted your refund.