Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

RL: i need to know code and how to unlock my car radio 1997

i need to know code and how to unlock my car radio 1997 acura RL 3.5
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you haven't attempted to contact the nearest dealer for your code I would try this to see if they can obtain it for you.Usually they can with your vehicles VIN number.In some cases you may be able to obtain this over the phone with them and in others they may want to see proof of vehicle registration as well as a copy of your photo ID.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete