Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

MDX: Neal, I have went to the dealership and left the vehicle

Neal, I have went to the dealership and left the vehicle to investigate, a grinding/rubbing noise coming from my left front wheel area, they did not heard it, when I slowly take off or conduct turns...I ask the question previously and give them the response, please provide feedback. Thanks
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This type of noise can sometimes be caused by a brake caliper binding engaging the brake on this side of the vehicle or in some cases possibly a wheel bearing at fault.These components need inspected to see if one of these are at fault and once located repaired from there to correct the fault.It can be common for a faulty wheel bearing to cause a noise like this here.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Good Morning and Thanks Pete, would these wheel bearing be the lower wheel bearing? For I have replaced the axles and the rack and pinion thus far. Thanks, Milt

These would be the wheel bearing that is inside the wheel hub assembly that the left front wheel connects to.I see the cost on this is around $104 for the bearing assembly and 1.3 hours labor to replace.This does require some special tools to remove and install this bearing assembly.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Outstanding Pete! Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX have both of these check out for replacement, I am glad to have you all around for a true second and well informed opinion. Highly appreciated, Milt

Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help above when your ready.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete