Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

TL: 2010 Acura TL tried to start and lights on dash started

2010 Acura TL tried to start and lights on dash started blinking as well as rear lights. Did not start and now no lights inside.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what is described here this may be a result of a dead or weak battery.If this has not been checked to see if this is the case here I would try a battery recharge or possibly a jump start to see if the battery is the cause.If it does start up then the battery needs to be tested to see if it is faulty and replaced if needed.

If this is not the case here where this has already been attempted let me know and we can continue.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete