acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

How do you remove the clamps that hold the high pressure line

How do you remove the clamps that hold the high pressure line for a power steering pump in a 99 acura tl
Hi Sir or Madam, welcome. I'm Steve. And I will be assisting you today. are you wanting to remove the 2, 10mm bolts holding the clamps to the frame? And are you replacing the high pressure hose?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I'm replacing the hose but can't find a a way to get the two 10mm bolts off. Any suggestions?

I remove the exhaust head pipe and use a flex head gear wrench to get to them or a flex head 1/4 ratchet with a deep socket . Another hurdle you will run into is wrapping the line around the rack. What I do is remove the steering joint(block the steering wheel so it doesn't turn) and lower the rear of the sub frame to allow you easier access and to help wrapping the line around the rack. These are a pain to get in there .