HONDASERVICE7791
HONDASERVICE7791, TECHNICIAN
Experience:  OVER 20 YRS EXPERIENCE, OVER 10 YRS ACURA/HONDA EXPERIENCE
8532170

Yes I have a 95 3.2 TL Acura that recently overheated. Now

Yes I have a 95 3.2 TL Acura that recently overheated. Now it overheats when I drive it. The water has been boiling out of the radiator return bottle and when I start to push on the gas it putts for just a second and starts running fine until it gets hot. I haven't been driving it but I would like to know if its th head gasket everyone keeps saying it is or if it could be something more simple? Also are these engines heads known for cracking easily?

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com,

The short answer is yes these models are known for their head gasket issues. you need to first rule out the easy stuff: you mentioned that the radiator has a small leak, was it enough to cause an air pocket to form in the coolant thus causing an overheat?

are both fans coming on and running long enough?

If all these things are answered and there is no other obvious issues then yes the head gasket is the culprit.