tl: My acura is error e what do I do to fix this

My acura is error e what do I do to fix this

Hello and welcome to,

This error code is an indicator that a wrong code was entered too many times in the radio. If you have the correct code you will need to disconnect the negative battery cable for a few seconds and then re enter the code.

If you don't have the right code you will need to get it and i can give you the instructions on how to do that

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its asking for.a code and I dont knoe it I dont have a code

ok, you will still need to get back to where the radio says "code", disconnect the negative cable end and reconnect.

then once you have done that,turn the key to the on position, turn off the radio, hold down 1 and 6 radio preset buttons, while holding the buttons, turn on the radio, when the radio turns on release the buttons.

the radio will display the electronic serial number. copy this number down and post it here. i will be able to get the code for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

TRY 21313

there is one other possibility so let me know if that doesn't work

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It didn't

I will get you the other code tomorrow. the Honda/Acura site is closed
ok try 26252
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its reading error 1

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had to disconnect the battery again and reenter the last code you gave me on yesterday and it worked thanks so much

Great! I'm glad you were able to get it working. If you don't have any other questions concerning this issue, please take a few moments to rate my service, I hope I helped you to your satisfaction and you can rate my service good or above.