George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ years w/L1 Drivability certification

TL: This morning, my 2009 Acura TL gave me a message about

This morning, my 2009 Acura TL gave me a message about needing to check my tire pressure. No problem there. However there's another orange icon that lit up on the dash, and I can't seem to find an explanation for it in the owner's manual. It's an exclamation mark, surrounded by a horseshoe-shape (with the 2 points of the shoe facing upwards) and the bottom of the shoe having a sort of squiggly line. I suppose it has something to do with the tire needing air, but I'd like to be sure.

Hello I will help you with your question,

The exclamation point is the tire pressure warning light so it goes hand in hand with the warning message. Fill all tires to 32 psi and drive at more than 20 mph for 5 minutes and it should go out.

Please let me know how I can help you with this

Thank you