Trunk Open Indicator Malfunction

Hi! Got a problem with my 2010 Acura TSX. The indicator light is on which is supposed to tell me when the trunk is not tightly closed. Also, another indicator light shows the 2 front doors open. Both of these are happening with the trunk and doors all closed. Any ideas? Perhaps a fuse blown? I also tried spraying lubricant into the mechanism - then opened and shut the trunk about 10 times. Nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello and welcome to,

since you are having problems with not just the trunk but both doors showing that they are open when they are closed, if would indicate a problem in the body control module or a communication line between the doors and the trunk. The ONLY way to properly diagnose this issue would be at the Acura dealer. The are most likely body dtc (diagnostic trouble codes) that would help the technician better pinpoint where the problem is.