acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

RDX: I have a 2008 Acura RDX that was recently hit in the rear

I have a 2008 Acura RDX that was recently hit in the rear end, pushing me into the car in front of me. Are there different versions of the 2008 lift gate? Also how much loss of value do you think I have because of the collision. The car has under 50,000 miles and I am the original buyer. It had never been another accident.
Hi Sir or Madam, welcome. I'm Steve. And I will be assisting you today. The tail gate is the same For years 07-09, the glass (lines in window) is the same for 07-12 . so they should be the same unless they used a non-factory glass. If they did it should say so on the estimate. You will have some loss of value if carfax shows the accident when you try to trade it in. However it varies by area . usually a few thousand dollars.