acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1
8300270

code radio

code radio
vin: 2HNYD18291H540926
serial radio: B10740378A
ACURA MDX
2001
5 doors
5AT
J35A3
STD
KA
CAN
Hi Sir or Madam, welcome. I'm Steve. And I will be assisting you today. Your code is 33267 enter it using the preset buttons. Let me know if you have any problems.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

code is wrong.

figures from 1 to 6 have to be used.

Your right it looks like the data base is wrong . I'm sorry but you will need to call Acura to get this one (NNN) NNN-NNNN . I will open the question back up and see if anyone else can help you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

money back

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

code radio
vin: 2HNYD18291H540926
serial radio: B10621143
ACURA MDX
2001
5 doors
5AT
J35A3
STD
KA
CAN

The code for that number is XXXXX
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience: ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

CODE RADIO
VIN: JH4CL96855c017807
SER: 10010657
ACURA TSX
2005
4 doors
5AT
K24A2
TSX
KA
JPN

I’m Rachel, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing  assistance from another one of the professionals? 

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Rachel