acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

tL: i try to customining my 2006 acura t L keless memory door

i try to customining my 2006 acura t L keless memory door setting it did not work this is what came up on the screen, customining not available until linked to remote how do i linked to remote

Hi Sir or Madam, welcome. I'm acramstr. And I will be assisting you today. It sounds like the remote is in valet mode. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the remote until the light blinks then try again. let me know what happens.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.