acuragold74
acuragold74, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  17 years with honda master tech
3827149

CSX: Am original owner of a 2008 CSX. Have 210,000km but running

Am original owner of a 2008 CSX. Have 210,000km but running well and would like to keep it for a couple more years. But its Navigation system is having a problem...overheats and shuts. Solutions? If cannot be fixed, can I replace it with a "used" version?
Yes these units are known to overheat and fail they can be sent out and repaired which is costly or you can install a used unit which is a lot less ad the option I would go if you are keeping the vehicle .You can get it off ebay or from a salvage yard to save some money.Remember that I'm here if you need any further assistance just let me know it will be for no further charge. Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. I cannot find specific Unit Serial # XXXXX exact model. Where is this info?

Jake

Located on the back of the unit itself .