acramstr
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

TL-Base: hi, i have a 2002 Acura tl and i actually got to fix

hi, i have a 2002 Acura tl and i actually got to fix my radio by plugging out the antenna from the back of the radio and inserting it back so i put the code and it worked flawlessly. next thing that happens i tried turning on the car and everything went off. i have no clue what did i touched but the car starts to crank and it doesn't turn on. do you have any idea of what might be the problem?
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 11 months ago.

Hi Sir or Madam, welcome. I'm acramstr. And I will be assisting you today.

It sounds like the battery is low on charge

Have you tried jump starting the car?

Are the battery cables corroded or loose?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

hi how are you my name is XXXXX XXXXX thanks for assisting me. i think its what you said at first i believe the battery is low on charge. im hoping it gets to be that. and no i havent tried jumping it because i do not have the battery jumper. and the cables are brand new it doesnt seem to be loose or corroded.

ok, Juan . Fast clicking and flashing dash lights in these usually means the battery voltage is too low. Before you do anything else I try jump starting the car or charging the battery. The battery can go dead pretty fast on these cars if you leave the key on for even a short time due to the amount of electronics they have. This could be all that is wrong.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

could this be because of the short circuit that happened when i was trying to fix the radio might be the cause? because i did felt a small slightly shock but notting to injure me. im just hoping its notting else that might cause something in the car not to turn on.

Anything is possible. But lets try jump starting it first. I don't think anything by the radio that can short could cause the car not to start.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

yea let me try that first and see what the outcome might be. ill reply back to you if anything.

ok, let me know what happens.
acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience: ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

thank you very much. just like you said starting jump the battery and now it just turned on. thanks a lot for your help i really appreciate it

Thank you, Come again.