acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

can i use regular unleaded gas in my 1999 acura rl?

Hi Sir or Madam, welcome. I'm acramstr. And I will be assisting you today. Yes you can It will not hurt the car. Although it will cause the fuel economy to go down. I have customers that have compared the cost per mile and have either broken even or lost slightly when using regular fuel . So the choice is yours . If there is anything else I can help you with let me know.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.