Josh, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Honda Factory Trained Technician with 13 years of experience

Acura 3.2 TL: My 99 Acura TL occasionally wont start because

My 99 Acura TL occasionally won't start because the green key light on the dash is not lite when I go to start. After a few minutes and after taking the key in and out a few times it starts.
Any ideas?
Often a weak battery will cause this problem, if it's not getting the full 12 volts it has trouble reading the transponder in the key. Aside from that, if you have other transponder type keys(other car keys) on the same key ring it can interfere with the system. It may also be that the transponder in your key is starting to fail, do you have another programmed key for the vehicle you can try?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I have other keys and also I was told at my last oil change that my battery was showing low voltage.

You're welcome, hopefully a new battery takes care of your issues.